31 May Unicorn Doughnuts
Celebrate National Doughnut Day AND Gay pride month with these incredibly tasty and beautiful looking Unicorn Doughnuts!
|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||1-2 hours|
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Combine flour, sugar, soda, and salt in a bowl; make a well in the center and set aside.
- Whisk oil, buttermilk, egg, vinegar, and vanilla in a bowl; add to dry ingredients until it forms a smooth batter.
- Lightly grease a nonstick donut pan; spoon about 1/4 cup batter into each mold.
- Bake until golden about 12-14 minutes. Let cool.
- Whisk confectioners' sugar, and about a 1/4 cup water until smooth. Dip tops of donuts into glaze and return to wire rack, let glaze set.
- Divide remaining icing into 6 small bowls. add a drop of each color to a bowl and mix. Drizzle each color onto the doughnuts leaving 5-7 minute intervals so the colors do not run. Serve.