05 Oct PARMESAN HERB-CRUSTED BEEF with LEMONY ARUGULA
Think of this as a richer chicken Parmesan. It has that same great crunchy crust and lovely touch of salty cheese in the flavor. Arugula has a peppery edge that balances it all out, while the lemon dressing perks up every flavor.
|Prep Time||6 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- Combine the bread crumbs, ¼ cup of the Parmesan, and parsley in a bowl.
- Put the flour in another bowl, and beat eggs in a third bowl. Set the three bowls side by side, flour, eggs, bread crumbs.
- Season the steaks with salt and pepper. Lightly coat both sides with the flour and dredge steaks first in the egg and then in the bread-crumb mixture. Repeat this with all steaks.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; cook the steaks in a single layer for 2 minutes on each side. Repeat with remaining steaks. Set aside on a plate tented with kitchen foil and let rest for 5 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss together ingredients for arugula salad.
- To serve, top each steak with arugula salad.