18 Nov Cheesy Cauliflower Gratin Bake
This Cheesy Cauliflower is the bomb and needs to be at your Thanksgiving stat!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- Preheat the oven to 375°F
- bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the cauliflower for about 5 minutes. drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan melt half of the butter over a low heat, whisk in flour until well combined with the butter until it forms a brown paste. Pour hot half and half liquid and keep whisking until it starts to thicken. Turn off the heat and season with salt and pepper, add in 3/4 cup of the gruyere cheese and parmesan cheese. Keep stirring.
- Pour about 1/2 cup of the mixture on the bottom of a 8x11 inch baking dish. Pour the cauliflower on top and spoon the rest of the sauce on top. Combine the butter and parsley into a sauce pan and melt, pour over cauliflower and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until the top is browned. My advice would be to check half way through. (All ovens vary) Serve.