12 Feb Asian Meatball Sliders
If you know me you know my favorite food is Chinese, I have a complete pantry for my asian condiments. I could eat it daily!
|Prep Time||15 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 q minutes|
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic chili paste or sambal
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 dozen Hawaiian sweet rolls
- 1 head butter letuce leaves broken apart
- sesame seeds
- 5 green onions thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and lightly mix with your hands.
- Using a small ice cream scoop for consistency, scoop meat into you hands and make a round shape.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with kitchen foil. Bake for 20 minutes.
- While baking, break open buns, line with lettuce leaf.
- Top with meat ball, sesame seeds and green onions, if you wish you can drizzle with extra hoisin sauce.