I do love a lettuce cup, especially those ones you get at Chinese and Thai restaurants. I love the freshness of a butter lettuce leaf and the crunch factor. Try these the next time you want something on the lighter side. You wont miss the meat.
Buffalo Cauliflower Lettuce cups
- 1 head cauliflower broken into bite sized pieces
- 2 tablespons olive oil
- 1/4 cup buffalo sauce
- 1 head butter lettuce
- Blue cheese crumbles
- diced celery for toppings
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Air Fryer method:
- Toss with olive oil and set to 380°F for 15 mins.
- Toss with olive oil, and spread evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until they are roasted to your liking.
- In the meantime, heat the buffalo sauce in a saucepan over low heat. When the cauliflower is ready, toss with the sauce.
- Pull off full leaves from the head of butter lettuce. Add the buffalo cauliflower mixture to each cup. You will have enough for about 6 cups and probably more depending on how full you want to make them.
- Top with a drizzle of ranch, a few spoonfuls of bleu cheese, and/or some diced celery. Enjoy!